The motorhome or caravan owner decides whether it is allowed to drive the vehicle outside Sweden. Once you have found a vehicle that is interesting, you can see under “rules” if it is allowed to travel with the vehicle within, for example, the EU or Scandinavia. If you are unsure, we recommend that you ask the owner if your intended destination is allowed or not. You need to have the vehicle owner's Green Card with you when traveling abroad.